#6035 پاسخ
داود

Dear Colleague,

I am the original Founder and Founding Editor-in-Chief of the journal of Applied Ecology and Environmental Research (since 2003), therefore I can officially state that the official homepage of our journal is http://aloki[dot]hu/ and we do not have any other website. I would like to mention, that the word „aloki” is from the name of the Press Office of our journal (since 2010).

The link of “www.ecology.kee[dot]hu” was our former (first) site, it was official between 2003 and the first half of 2006, but it is not working any more. We changed our link twice, therefore the “aloki[dot]hu” is the third one of our official links (as you can see in our former downloadable volumes).

When we used the first link (which was mentioned by you), the „Applied Ecology and Environmental Research” was only a small local journal supported by only one small group of editorial board members mainly from one Hungarian university, without international scientific recognition, without impact factor, and without membership of PILA, without DOI, and without participation of Web of Science and Scopus.

The Corvinus University of Budapest (one of our former supporters as you can see in our homepage), as a university integration, was officially disbanded in 2016. Today, the "Corvinus University of Budapest" is a purely economic institution without agrarian, technical and environmental faculties.

Today our journal is supported by a big international editorial board with 62 members, from more than 50 universities and research istitutions from 38 different countries of Europe, Asia, Africa, North and South America. ALÖKI Applied Ecological Research and Forensic Institute Ltd. is an independent Press Office like Springer, Elsevier or NPG.

Nowadays, the scientific perception of non-independent and non-international institutional journals is getting worse, and as an increasing tendency, only independent, international, referred and indexed, open access journals following enchanced publication policy are accepted and recognized by the wider global scientific society.

In the last few years our journal the „Applied Ecology and Environmental Research” has undergone significant development. In this period we have improved the international diversity of our authors, editorial board members, referees; our citations, our JCR impact factor, our SCImago position, as well as the quality of our papers have increased. We became member of PILA, introduced DOI registration, and recently we have also introduced the CrossChech-iThenticate plagiarism control, and SciGen originality control. A number of new organizations, websites, databases, repositories, libraries list, refer or index us. The international reputation of our journal is rapidly increasing.

For further information I suggest to see our homepage and our data on Google Scholar or other databases.

Best regards,

Dr. Levente Hufnagel, PhD habil
Editor-in-Chief
Applied Ecology and Environmental Research
Open Access International Scientific Journal
http://www.aloki[dot]hu/